- Go to Messages → Messages. Choose the message you want to send and click the Create campaign button.
You can also use this button inside an email.
- In the pop-up window, choose segments or contacts for the campaign and click on Go to campaign.
You’ll be forwarded to the campaign scheduling with the following information.
- Campaign name. The name is generated automatically. It includes the message name and the segment name. You can edit the campaign name if necessary. You can find a campaign by its name in Reports and Scheduled campaigns.
- Recalculate contacts. Click on it to see the number of contacts to whom the email will be sent.
- Included in campaign: contact segments selected for the campaign. Click on Edit to add or change segments.
- Excluded from campaign: contact segments excluded from the campaign. Click on Select segments or Edit to exclude other segments from the campaign.
- Multilanguage. For multilingual campaigns, you can see the number of email language versions. You can switch between languages in one click to see the corresponding copy.
- Message name: the name you set when creating the message. This name is automatically set as the UTM tag in utm_campaign.
- Tags. Each message can be attributed with tags for better search and filter.
- Subscriptions categories. You can create subscription categories in the profile settings and use them for more accurate campaign personalization.
- Subject: the subject line of the message. If it isn’t specified, you’ll see a corresponding notification. Go back to the email editor to specify the subject line. Messages without subject lines cannot be sent.
- Sender name. The name is automatically created based on the login. You can change it in your profile settings.
- Sender address. Check it if you use several email addresses to send your campaigns.
- Email preview. Before sending, double-check the email body. Ensure it has no spelling mistakes, broken links, images, irrelevant CTA, etc.
Here, you can configure the following settings
- Set batching. Set your emails to be sent to all contacts as soon as possible, or limit the send speed, and specify the number of emails to be sent per a particular time (minute, hour, day, week).
To opt for a limited sending speed, you need to have at least 10 contacts.
- Specify the Annoyance level of the email campaign.
- Send a test email to check if the campaign is displayed properly.
- Schedule the sending date and time and periodicity (once, every hour, every day, every week, every month) of the sending.
- Click on Start immediately to start the campaign.
After launching or planning, the campaign will be sent for moderation. Moderation is carried out at +03 GMT and takes at most 10 minutes during working hours (Mon-Fri - 8 am - 7 pm; Sat-Sun - 9 am - 6 pm) and 1-3 hours in the evening time and on holidays. Moderation is not carried out at night.
- Preparing for sending.
- Blocked: the campaign has been rejected by a moderator. The email with the reasons for blocking will be sent to your email address.
- Confirmed: the campaign has been approved by a moderator and is waiting for the sending.
Immediately before sending the campaign automatically transferred to _Campaigns > Reports. _Here, you can see the information on the sending and the statistics.
Updated about 2 months ago